New to Saint Hubert?
The people of St. Hubert welcome you! We are so glad you have chosen to be with us today, and we look forward to knowing you. We hope St. Hubert Parish will soon become a place where you feel spiritually nourished and very much at home.
Becoming a parishioner is not only a “paper work” process, but also involves a commitment to be an active member of this Faith Community. We have a great deal to offer each other!
We invite you to grow with us as a community of faith. Attending Sunday Mass regularly is vital to our spiritual growth, as individuals and as a community. Together, we can become a community that truly makes a difference in our world.
Our Welcoming Process
Registration at St. Hubert is a two part process:
- Reserve your spot online below or in the Parish Office and receive your Welcome Gift Bag!
- Complete your registration paperwork at our Welcoming Weekend event and begin to feel at home.
On Welcoming Weekend, you are greeted as you arrive for Mass and are introduced to the parish community and receive a special blessing. After Mass, you are invited to the Lower Level of the church for:
- A meal for you and your family
- Ten-minute slideshow about the parish
- Introduction to some of our ministries
- Time for questions and answers
- Completion of registration paperwork
- Receive your church envelopes or steps to give online.
What should I do until Welcoming Weekend?
Don’t wait until Welcoming Weekend to join us at Sunday Eucharist. Come now and begin to get acquainted with our community and experience some of its ministries first hand.
If you are interested in joining our parish family and would like to attend the next Welcoming Weekend, please reserve a spot at our next event by completing the Reservation Form at the bottom of this page. Be sure to hit the submit button. Remember to stop by the Parish Office to pick up your Welcome Gift!
Why is registering important to you and our community?
- Gives you a place where you can profess and live your faith and commitment to the Church.
- Connects you to the community that keeps you more aware of all that is happening in the parish.
- Gives you a home and helping community, in which to prepare for, celebrate, receive and live out the sacramental life.
- Allows you to be known by staff and other parishioners so they can serve your needs.
- Immerses you in a community that encourages, supports and prays for you through both happy and challenging times.
- Provides a safe haven in times of trouble, sickness and death.
- Facilitates enrolling your children in St. Hubert School, Religious Education Program, and Youth Ministry Program.
- Enables you to belong to a community that you care about, where you can share your time, talent and treasure.
- Encourages you to join parish ministries and enjoy the sense of belonging and the blessings which result from serving in a ministry.