Early Bird Discount!
Get your registration in by July 1 and save $30 off the $200 tuition fee.
Making Registration Easier!
Reaching Out to Others
Can you think of a family that might benefit from our ministry? Please reach out to them, share your faith, and encourage them to join Religious Education.
Wanted! Catechists, Leaders, & Volunteers
- Adult, Young Adult, Teen Catechists, and Leaders are always needed for all areas of Religious Education.
- Training is provided along with session plans.
- Please take some time to prayerfully consider if you are being called to join is this coming year.
- More so than ever, children and teens need caring role models of faith in their lives; people who are willing to spend time with them and listen to them.
- We can promise that you will grow in your own faith and personal experience with God!
- We would be happy to talk with you if you are at all interested.
- Click here for more information.
Preschool / Kindergarten Program
Our preschool program, called the "Catechesis of the Good Shepard," is based on the Montessori principles of education. It is rooted on the conviction that Gof and the child are in a relationship. The child has an innate need to experience and a unique capacity to enjoy God's presence. The task of the adult is to help the child live fully the encounter of God. The curriculum is constructed so that it accommodates and nutures the faith, moral, and psychologicl stages of the child's growth. These themes are offered in such a way as to develop the precious religious potential present in every child.
Religious Education Grades 1-6
Our program is based on the reality that parents must be the promary religious influence in the lives of their children. This is a responsibility that cannot be delegated. The success of the program depends on whether the child has a relationship with the church beyond the classed, and the values being taught are reinforced at home.
Our program is based on the holistic approach incorporating different teaching methods. Apropriate arts & crafts, prayer & liturgies, music & service opportunities are integral parts of our program. The program has a dual focus: content and lifestyle. It is our aim to help children develop their relationship with Gof and to live their discipleship. Knowledge is important, but not enough: children must be able to integrate what they have learned. The ultimate judge of effectiveness of our teaching is the impact of the values system and world view of the child.
Junior High Confirmation Program
The Junior High Program is a two-year program that combines small group discussions, community service outreach, and a retreat in the second year. Confirmation is celebrated at the end of the 8th grade. Teens entering the confirmation program should have a minimum of five years religious education. The classes meet on Sunday evenings; however community service and outreach will be scheduled at other times.