Come Home to Your Catholic Faith
Have you been asking these questions?
- What’s missing in my spiritual life?
- Am I missing something by not going to Mass and practicing my Catholic faith?
- I’ve been away from the Church for so long. I wonder whether it’s too late to return?
- So much has changed in the Church. How will I ever get caught up?
- I’m not sure I agree with everything the Church teaches.
- I’ve made so many mistakes. Will the Church really welcome me back?
- I was hurt by someone in the Church. Will returning to the Church help me?
If you would like to speak with someone about returning to the Church, please contact the Marie Staffa at 847-885-7700, ext 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not ready to speak with someone, we invite you to look at the various ministries and activities going on in our parish or join us for Mass. Choose a place to start that feels comfortable to you. We look forward to seeing you.