A Ministry of Simple Kindness
Who We Are
We are parishioners who are willing to respond to requests for assistance with certain practical realities that people, for one reason or another, are unable to handle for themselves. The kinds of things we do include.
- making a meal for someone recovering from an illness
- driving a person to a doctor appointment
- picking up a parishioner to take him/her to Mass
- relieving a caretaker by sitting with a homebound spouse
- doing grocery shopping for someone with mobility problems
How Can You Help?
If you are willing to be on a list of volunteers who may be called on periodically to respond to a request for help, we would love to have you join us.
What Is Needed for This Ministry
- A compassionate heart
- Willingness to be of service
- Flexible time
- A phone call to put yourself on a list of people willing to extend a helping hand.
To Learn More
Call: St. Hubert’s Helping Hands Coordinator at 847-885-7700
Write: St. Hubert’s Helping Hands Coordinator
St. Hubert Parish
729 Grand Canyon
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Complete the form below.
“Refuse no one the good to which they have a claim when it is in your power to do it for them.”
- Book of Proverbs 3: 27